With COPsync, officers instantly access local, state and federal law enforcement databases efficiently gather information at the point of incident and immediately share critical data with all officers on the COPsync Network.
Before an officer gets out of their patrol car, they are armed with more information about the person they just pulled over.
We want to protect officers. Learn more about our story.
Welcome to COPsync
COPsync, Inc. (NASDAQ: COYN) technology was developed to save officer’s lives through improved real-time communication and helps them prevent and respond more quickly to crime, even crime in progress.
Officer Safety - Officers have instant access to actionable, mission-critical data, share information, and communicate in real-time with other officers and agencies, even those hundreds and thousands of miles away.
School Safety and Building Security - COPsync’s threat-alert system COPsync911, enables schools, courts, hospitals and other potentially at-risk facilities to automatically and silently send emergency alerts to local law enforcement officers in their patrol cars during a crisis, thereby speeding first responder response time and saving minutes when seconds count.
Making Schools Safer
- 1Building Under Threat.
- 2Staff Person clicks COPsync911 on a computer or mobile device.
- 3If staff person clicks to confirm or 15 second pass with no activity, alert is sent.
- 4Alert sent directly to the 5 closest officer and dispatch officers communicate directly with each other and threat location.
- 5Officers rush to the building and go to the precise location of the incident based on real time communication from those on the system.
- 6Dispatch adds EMS and Fire to communicate live with the building and officers.
A student was making terroristic threats to a teacher at a school; threatening to kill and murder. The teacher pressed the COPsync911 alert. The local police agency responded within minutes and diffused the situation. No students or teachers were harmed.
COPsync is great for officer safety.
Chief of Police Lometa, Texas
COPsync gives me the peace of mind that I thought I lost forever.
-High School Teacher
I commend the COPsync Network for providing this lifesaving technology and COPsync911 for protecting New Jersey’s educational institutions.
-Mayor Jose Torres
Paterson, New Jersey
- COPsync to Present at the Pioneers 2016 Conference, Presented by Joseph Gunnar & Co.
May 3, 2016
- COPsync911 Implemented at Brunswick County, Virginia Schools
April 26, 2016
- COPsync911 Implemented at Eastland ISD
April 25, 2016
- COPsync911 Implemented at 14 Building Locations in the Iberville Parish School District
April 21, 2016